DriftMonkey Clothing

Forum for foreign visitors.

DriftMonkey Clothing

Postprzez FOksnevad » 19 wrz 2010, o 23:10

Hello to all you Monkeys out there!

I thought I could start sharing some DriftMonkey action with you guys her! DriftMonkey is primer a Clothing brand, Fashion for Drifters!!! It all got started in 2007 when a imported car had some drawings with the monkey face! Ove Harlem, ho is the owner and founder, got started spinning on the idea of making it into some t-shirts and hoodies, and you see it for your self today that is growing huge!! This year DriftMonkey also started a Team to promote the cloths and in 2011 we are hoping to compete more international!

Visit us at:
http://www.DriftMonkeyShop.com - Online webshop where you can buy all our clothes and gears!
http://www.TeamDriftMonkey.com - Present all the persons behind the team! Will be updated to another platform soon
http://www.DriftMonkeyTV.com - Online driftchannel! I like to call it DriftTube!

Next month Murata-san, owner of the D1 GOOD ROAD shop in Japan, is going to compete at the final round at Fuji in D1GP!! He is a team member and is representing DriftMonkey clothing in Asia and Japan with a new build Toyota Supra DriftMonkey covered!! More of that soon!

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
All 3 cars! One Toyota Soarer 1JZ-GTE, one Nissan S15 SR21 and one Nissan S15 2JZ-GTE!! One more s15 are soon done in japan and has a RB26 engine!

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Visit us at:
http://www.DriftMonkeyShop.com - Online webshop where you can buy all our clothes and gears!
http://www.TeamDriftMonkey.com - Present all the persons behind the team! Will be updated to another platform soon
http://www.DriftMonkeyTV.com - Online driftchannel! I like to call it DriftTube!

Ostatnio edytowano 4 paź 2010, o 22:33 przez FOksnevad, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
FOksnevad
Amator

Re: DriftMonkey Clothing

Postprzez Ray » 20 wrz 2010, o 10:14

Hey mate, I heard about you guys from a long time ago hehe ;) I've got a little question though. What competition are u gonna hit next year?
Ray
Touge Drifter

Postprzez FOksnevad » 3 paź 2010, o 00:03

Ray napisał(a):Hey mate, I heard about you guys from a long time ago hehe ;) I've got a little question though. What competition are u gonna hit next year?

The time will tell! But you'll be sure to see us much more in European events!! Already now at the end of october, me and my mechanic is going to compete at Falken European Championship at Nurburgring!!!!!!!! :banana:
FOksnevad
Amator

Postprzez Bartdrift » 3 paź 2010, o 00:05

Then better for you if you stay at home.

This is one of the worst organization I ever seen.
Zero audience, zero level.
Bartdrift
DRIFTER

Postprzez FOksnevad » 3 paź 2010, o 00:05

Gatebil Rudskogen 10.-12.Sept.

This was Gatebil’s last event this year and we are kinda sad that it’s over…
But we have the memories, and here are lot’s of pics for you guys!
Hope you will get the feeling of the good mood!

Obrazek
We used Showbuss.no this time too! 100 m2 tent with room for all the cars and clothes, 21 seats and 14 beds. Perfect!

Obrazek

Obrazek
Since it was the last event we got Showbuss Limousine bus too! 45 seats, a bar, and a good sound system.

Obrazek
A happy monkey – our mechanic Espen! :D

Obrazek
Lot’s of people bought DriftMonkey clothes! Once again we are sold out of hoodies.
But the fall collection will come in late october. New t-shirts, hoodies and zipped hoodies! :D

Obrazek
Crazy driver Flemming Alm in DriftMonkey EAT SLEEP DRIFT t-shirt! 8)

Obrazek
You may have heard it and now it’s offical – Tor-Anders Ringnes is now a driver for Team DriftMonkey! :D We think he is one of Norways most talented drifters, and we are proud to have him in the Team!

Obrazek
He just bought this Supra, and next year it will be red with full DriftMonkey decor!

Obrazek
Monkey Attack! This is from the new concept we have – DriftMonkeyArt.com! You will be able to buy previous DriftMonkey decor or get design just the way you want it!

Obrazek
This is pro drifter Tor Stian Jacobsen! He is a drifter for DOTZ! Since we didn’t have any japanese drifters over this time, we wanted him to drive one of our cars! Well done, Tor Stian! You are now a Monkey too! :wink:

Obrazek
And for the first time, but maybe not the last, we had the fastest girl in Norway – Molly Pettit, with us! Look out for this girl! :twisted:

Obrazek
The Monkey boys, Ove & Fredrik, doing their sign! :mrgreen:

Obrazek

Obrazek
Gatebil’s one and only – Glenn Rodney!

Obrazek
The boys are going for a spin!

Obrazek
Team boss Ove, with his drivers – Tor-Anders & Fredrik!

Obrazek
Haha! This is what’s left of Fredriks bumper after the weekend! When you Drift Like A Monkey, things can happen…

Obrazek
Fredrik with a good angle and lot’s of smoke – just like we want it!!!

-

Visit http://www.DriftMonkeyShop.com for more news and fun! :D You can also buy our t-shirts, hoodies and more through that site! Click HERE to go directly to our webshop! :D
FOksnevad
Amator

Postprzez Ray » 3 paź 2010, o 15:50

Looks fun! Damn, you should totally plan to visit Poland next year ;) Check out the not-so-new anymore Super Drift Cup ^^ Final round this year was incredible, with you next year it's gonna be even more epic hehe
Ray
Touge Drifter

Postprzez FOksnevad » 3 paź 2010, o 18:11

Ray napisał(a):Looks fun! Damn, you should totally plan to visit Poland next year ;) Check out the not-so-new anymore Super Drift Cup ^^ Final round this year was incredible, with you next year it's gonna be even more epic hehe

Nice to hear! :) I'll have to talk to the team boss, maybe we find some room to visit you guys! ;)
FOksnevad
Amator

Postprzez FOksnevad » 17 paź 2010, o 14:47

[SIZE="3"]Another happy monkey weekend![/SIZE]

This weekend our Team boys, Fredrik and Tor-Anders, attended the last round in Powerdrift.
From left, Espen The mechanic, Tor-Anders, Fredrik and Ove The boss!

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
The judges was sitting high!

Obrazek
A typical result of some crazy monkey action!:D

Obrazek
Since Fredrik qualified 2. on Saturday, he was given a walkover because it was fewer cars than 16, and got directly to Top 8. He won this round against Lars-Jørgen Skogdalen!

Obrazek
And then it happened!!! Two DriftMonkeys against each other in Top 4! Tor-Anders vs Fredrik!
It was close, but Fredrik got the win!

Obrazek
Tor-Anders Ringnes with a bottle of the best Energy Drink there is!! RockStar Energy Drink sure helps and makes you smile! RockStar Energy Drink is by the way a new sponsor for us! THANKS RockStar!

Obrazek
The final was between Tor-Olav Moen and our monkey boy Fredrik! See how close he was!!! :)
Fredrik did very well this run!

Obrazek

Obrazek
Second run… Another great run by Fredrik! :D The judges was disscussing for a long time…
Tor-Olav got the win!

Obrazek
CONGRATS FREDRIK! 2.place is VERY good! :woohoo:

Obrazek
Showering each other in champagne!

Obrazek
Fredrik 2.place, Tor-Olav 1.place and Reidar 3.place! Congrats boys! :thumbup:

Obrazek
Happy monkey boys! Fredrik and the mechanic Espen!

Obrazek
Our monkey boy is a winning RockStar! :woot:

Obrazek
Ends the Powerdrift season with some burn-outs…

Obrazek
The obligatory ‘The show is over’ picture! We always pose with the flags at the end…
Mechanic Espen is happy with the weekend! :D

-

Copied from DriftMonkey BLOG
FOksnevad
Amator

Postprzez kamkor » 17 paź 2010, o 14:51

Congrats and thanks for sharing. Was fun to read. :)
kamkor
DRIFTINGO

Postprzez Ray » 17 paź 2010, o 15:04

Nice way to complete the season ;)
Ray
Touge Drifter

Postprzez FOksnevad » 17 paź 2010, o 15:07

repost
Ostatnio edytowano 17 paź 2010, o 15:10 przez FOksnevad, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
FOksnevad
Amator

repost
Ostatnio edytowano 17 paź 2010, o 15:10 przez FOksnevad, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
FOksnevad
Amator

Then it finally happened!!! Team DriftMonkey - DriftMonkey Clothing is represented in the best and most competitive Drift series in the WORLD, D1 Grand Prix!!! It is Ikuo Murata ho is the driver of the Driftmonkey Supra with 900HP at 1.8kg of boost! Monster!!

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek
Murata-san doing a interview with Option DVD!

Obrazek

Obrazek
T88 Trust turbo! sick setup!

Obrazek
Team owner Ove Harlem and the D1 supra!
FOksnevad
Amator

Postprzez matix » 17 paź 2010, o 18:52

WOOOOOOOW! :superwow: VERY NICE SUPRA! :thumbsup:
matix
Touge Drifter

Postprzez Ray » 17 paź 2010, o 20:10

Damn, thats some beast you have there O.o Hope we will see some achievements in D1 ;) Best of luck to you guys!
Ray
Touge Drifter

Następna strona

Powrót do International

Kto przeglÄ…da forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 1 gość